Letter from the President
On behalf of the Board of Directors, welcome to the ICA website. ICA exists to enhance the image, well-being, economic strength and political strength of Indiana’s construction industry. We are here to support the men and women of the industry who have been instrumental in building Indiana and who continue to be a vital part of its continued growth.
We are proud of our association leadership. The members of the Board of Directors represent the many facets of the construction industry and strive to meet the needs of all our members. Through their leadership, the organization is in the process of identifying areas where we can improve upon our services to members and strengthen the community’s awareness of the important contribution the industry has made and continues to make to our state.
We are also proud of our many volunteers whose service on ICA committees helps strengthen the organization and the industry.
At ICA, we strive to provide the highest level of service by:
- Publishing helpful information such as the Taft-Hartley Multi-Employer Defined Benefit Pension Funds report posted on this site;
- Participating in the legislative process and advocating the value of investing in Indiana’s public works infrastructure;
- Providing safety training opportunities for employees of member companies;
- Collaborating with owners and designers of commercial building and highway, heavy, utility projects to ensure that ICA’s presence is enhanced;
- Extending educational programs and opportunities to members that will help develop the next generation of industry leaders;
- Practicing strong fiscal discipline in all association activities;
- Providing marketing and networking opportunities for member companies and their employees;
- Educating members on the newest technologies and business best practices.
ICA is strong because of the participation of its members. I implore you to get involved; make the most of what your association has to offer. Help us position our industry for the future. This is your organization, and its success is your success.
Thank you for your interest and for visiting ICA’s website.
Charles V. Kahl